HOW TO HELP SOMEONE WITH AN EATING DISORDER
EDIT™ Certified Level I
10 HOURS - ONLINE INDEPENDENT STUDY
Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy (EDIT)™
How to Help Someone with an Eating Disorder
BECOME EDIT™ CERTIFIED
10 HOURS = EDIT™ Training Manual & Worksheets, Training Videos & Role Play Videos
EDIT™ LEVEL I CERTIFICATION in 10 HOURS!
LEVEL I creates your FOUNDATION in the EDIT™ Method.
In this 10-hour training, you will:
- LEARN EATING DISORDER DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA
- DISCOVER THE 5 EDIT™ PRINCIPLES to guide recovery
- GET RECOVERY TOOLS using the 66 EDIT™ Worksheets for clients
- GAIN CONFIDENCE through the EDIT™ Training Manual & Videos
- ACCESS GUIDELINES for Clinicians, Coaches, Peer Mentors
- SEE EDIT™ IN ACTION through role plays featuring Dr. Dorie
HOW TO HELP SOMENE WITH AN EATING DISORDER: become EDIT™ CERTIFIED LEVEL I from the comfort of your home or office!
You’ll earn LEVEL I CERTIFICATION in Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy (EDIT)™ which is a comprehensive approach for the treatment of eating disorders, featuring evidence-based practices. As a LEVEL I “GROUND-BREAKER” you’ll experience:
- CONFIDENCE to help others as a Peer Support Specialist, Recovery Coach, or Treatment Clinician
- INSPIRATION to start or grow your own business using EDIT™
- FREEDOM through enhancement of your own recovery
…plus a certificate for 10 units of continuing education upon request
Meet Your Eating Disorder Certification Guide
"Dr. Dorie" McCubbrey
PhD, MSEd, LPC, LAC, CEDS
With more than 25 years of Clinical Experience, Dr. Dorie is a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, Licensed Addiction Counselor, Clinical Supervisor, Treatment Center Staff Trainer, Motivational Keynote Speaker, and Best-Selling Author of two books. She is the Creator of Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy (EDIT)™ and the Founder and President of the EDIT™ Training Institute LLC, located near Denver, Colorado. Her unique combination of a Doctorate in Biomedical Engineering, a Masters Degree in Counseling and Transpersonal Psychology studies allows her to address the complex physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of eating disorders.
Eating Disorder Certification Level I Registration
HOW to HELP OTHERS with an EATING DISORDER
BECOME an EDIT™ CERTIFIED I - GROUND-BREAKER!
REGISTRATION INCLUDES LEVEL I (10 hours total)