Do the next right thing
I am passionate about helping individuals to recover from eating disorders, I believe that it is possible to fully recover and heal from disordered eating with the proper support and I look forward to providing you with that.
- Eating disorder recovery is never linear, it has ups and downs and it is in those fluctuations where progress is solidified for future progress.
- You may feel alone in the disorder but you be don’t have to go through it alone.
- when you slip don’t see it as a failure, see it as an opportunity to get back up again and keep going. You are doing your best and that is all you need to do.
- You are valuable, worthy and enough! You do deserve recovery. You are sick enough.
- if you are sitting there telling yourself you’re not sick enough to recover or have an eating disorder, you are. Healthy people don’t try to be sick.