“You are the sky.
Everything else is just the weather.”
– Pema Chodron –
Dr. Dorie McCubbrey
- EDIT™ Certified V – Eating Disorder Treatment Clinician
- PhD – Biomedical Engineering, The University of Michigan
- MSEd – Clinical Counseling, The University of Akron
- LPC – Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Colorado
- LAC – Licensed Add. Counselor, State of Colorado
- CEDS – Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, The International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
“Dr. Dorie” McCubbrey has more than 25 years of clinical experience in the treatment of eating disorders and alcohol/drug abuse. She is the Creator of Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy (EDIT)™ which results in lasting freedom from eating disorders. Dr. Dorie is also a best-selling author, keynote speaker, and recovery activist.
- LOCATION: United States
EDIT™ Training Institute, LLC
1240 Bergen Pkwy
Evergreen, CO 80439
Are you stressed, depressed, or unfulfilled?
Do you cope by eating, drinking, or other addictions?
Have you sought help, but found nothing has helped you?
Together, let’s go beyond the limits of traditional therapy treatments. We’ll utilize my unique Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy (EDIT)™method, customized to meet your specific needs. We’ll explore and heal the cause of your symptoms – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We’ll include “action sessions,” “intuitive intensives,” and “recovery retreats,” all via ZOOM from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Discover how to: Love Your Self, Be True To Your Self, Express Your Self,
Give To Your Self, Believe In Your Self!
Experience outcomes such as: making peace with food, finding freedom
from substance abuse, experiencing emotional balance, cultivating healthy
connections, living authentically and meaningfully.
NOTE TO CLINICIANS & HELPING PROFESSIONALS: You’re so
good at helping others, but where do YOU get help? I’m here for you – with the
- Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
- Languages: English
- Client Ages: Adults, Older Adults
- Populations: Faith-Based, LGBTQ+, Men, Multicultural, Women
- Session Types: Individual, Therapy Group, Workshop
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bariatric Surgery
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Food Addiction
- Weight Loss
- Career Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Substance Use Disorders